Sunday, April 12

Wow...He's amazing!

Posted by John

So a week ago or so, I was invited to an Easter Musical at a friend's church. Not really sure what to expect...I was eager to attend. I arrived and was greeted by friends...and was immediately captivated by my surroundings. A live pit orchestra, the sets were incredible...and I knew immediately this was going to be amazing. Little did I know, how amazing it truly was going to be.

The show was centered around the Easter story of Jesus...and his teachings...and crucifixion...and then of course his resurrection. The characters and music were so intense, I felt "goose-bumps" and chills at several points during the show. I was even moved to tears during the crucifixion of Jesus.

I really felt that He was present during the show, and that he was speaking to me...calling me, and saying, "I see you, and I'm glad you are here." I felt like that show was exactly where I needed to be...and what I needed to hear. I guess I never realized the depths of his sacrifice for me and for all of us.

Today my eyes were widened even more to his grace, and mercy. That all of us deserve to be on that cross...for the sins we commit, yet Jesus, who did not deserve to be there at all, was willing to take our, (my) place...so that my sins could be forgiven.

God is so good!!

Jesus is risen...Hallelujah!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you came, and enjoyed it! God sure is good!

Post a Comment

My tunes