Thursday, April 9

What a great day

Posted by John

So last night one of my closest friends finished his dissertation. So to celebrate I went over to his house and we shared a few cold drinks and caught up on life. After celebrating for a few hours, I headed home.

When I woke up this morning, I knew it was going to be a great day!! The sun was shining, the birds were singing. After getting ready I grabbed my golf bag, tennis racket, a change of clothes and headed to work. I got to work, and got some paper work done...and finished a project that I had been working on for a few days. Then it was off to my session. Not too much to discuss this week, other than what has happened the past two weeks in relation to selling my house, the divorce, and someone that I have been spending some time with recently. After my session was over, I went back to work.

I stayed at the office for about an hour, until it was time to hit the golf course! Yep that's right...golfing on a Thursday afternoon! It was amazing!! 70 degrees, bright sunshine, good friends, and golf...what could be better! God is soo good!

On the course neither my friend or I were striking the ball particularly well, but the conversation was great and we were outside.

After our round was over...we parted ways...and I headed to tennis court where I met another friend for some time on the court. Needless to say I was a little tired from the sun, and playing golf for a couple hours. But there is something about being competitive, and being with friends, that keeps you going. So we played tennis for about an hour and a half...until it was time to come home and get some dinner.

So as far as Thursdays go..this was a really good one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My tunes