So all my girls are gone...and it's awfully lonely here in the Apt. Me and the LAST episode ever of ER. I'll admit, that I really haven't watched this show for almost 4 years...but I feel like I haven't really missed a lot. It's a lot like coming home after not being home for months, you always feel welcome.
So Spring Break sort of starts today...a lot of my friends have either left or are leaving tomorrow...kinda feels like Friday already....good news is, I'm supposed to play golf tomorrow afternoon with some of the boys. I really wish I was going to see Phantom tomorrow, but the trip was cancelled due to poor planning.
Due to circumstances, I have an open ended plane ticket, that I can use basically anywhere, and I'm trying to think of where I should go, and if I really want to go somewhere by myself. So I've been looking up places that I haven't been (which is a lot of destinations) but I'm kind of limited, because I don't have a passport. I know, I know...I'm working on it...maybe I'll get one next week when I have some time.
more to come....
So Spring Break sort of starts today...a lot of my friends have either left or are leaving tomorrow...kinda feels like Friday already....good news is, I'm supposed to play golf tomorrow afternoon with some of the boys. I really wish I was going to see Phantom tomorrow, but the trip was cancelled due to poor planning.
Due to circumstances, I have an open ended plane ticket, that I can use basically anywhere, and I'm trying to think of where I should go, and if I really want to go somewhere by myself. So I've been looking up places that I haven't been (which is a lot of destinations) but I'm kind of limited, because I don't have a passport. I know, I know...I'm working on it...maybe I'll get one next week when I have some time.
more to come....

0 comments:
Post a Comment