So this morning, I came into work...a little down, not feeling very inspired to be here today. I was sitting at my desk eating the last two muffins which for many reasons tasted so good this morning, when two students came in and wanted to interview me for their TV2 class. So I said, "ok". Little did I know that the interview was about, the fact that I have a hidden talent other than my technology job here at SCSS. The interview took place in the auditorium and was all about my musical talents. The girl conducting the interview, asked questions like, what instruments do I play, can I sing...and other questions along that line. So as the interview went on she asked if I would play for her "B take". Ok, sure...so I played the grand piano...and they filmed just my hands...very cool I thought.
I asked her how she knew about my "hidden talent" as she put it, and she said that people had been talking about someone playing the piano on stage early in the morning most days.
Not sure if it will be aired on the Stallion Spotlight...but, ya never know ;)
So, there still is a chance....that I might be famous, at least Locally - who knew?

0 comments:
Post a Comment