So, it's Wednesday night at around 11pm...I just finished day 3 of studying for my next Microsoft Exam, which is in 12 days....why so late you ask...well, life. It's hard always making the right decisions...and some times I have failed to do that. Well, at this part of my life...I have committed myself to making the right decisions. So that means, taking care of myself...my kiddos, and all that comes along with that.
So after being at work from 6-3:30, I rushed off to teach lessons from 4-5 tonight, YAY!! Both of my students recieved 1's on their Solo Ensemble Score!!! (1 is the highest). After lessons, had to stop at the grocery store for milk and syrup...cause evidentally my girls LOVE syrup on their pancakes every morning...and I guess they must drink it too!!! By the time I got home it was around 6:30. So I walk through the door, big hugs and kisses...(one of the best moments of the day) and then change my clothes try and eat. Thank God my mom is here to help out!!! Anyway, the girls' mom came over tonight for her mid-week visit...so the girls got to hang out with mom...and I could go through the mail and talk with my mom a little bit. I'm exhausted, stressed about the day...but know in the back of my mind that I still have so much to do.
So 8pm rolls around, the girls are in bed...and I'm off to the gym...after running 3 miles...and then lifting for 30 mins...I'm so tired I can barely stand up. But I know that this is good for me...and that it will pay off someday, I hope!! So home to take a shower...and time to study!
So here I am!! Just finished studying...and well, I feel like there is something missing. Something I didn't get to do tonight...There is just not enough time in the day to get everything I want to get done. :(
So now I have to pay bills tomorrow am....because honestly, I am just way too tired right now to do it...I'm afraid I might pay the gas company 1,000 dollars or something crazy because i'm not thinking straight.
So "tomorrow is a new day"...I had a dear friend tell me this today...and you know, tomorrow IS a new day....just what kind of day will it be?
Here's hoping it's not too stressful, filled with love, and hugs....and looks....and smiles, laughter...and fun!! ~ That's not too much to hope for is it??
Goodnight everyone!
WOW
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment