Sunday, September 20

Yes, I'm still alive

Posted by John

So it's been forever since I have posted last...and honestly, I had to read my blog to see what I wrote about....but let's get up to speed shall we?

So where to begin....well Melissa and I are officially dating!!! I met with her father, and discussed some things that were on my mind...and to let him know that I really am fond of his daughter and very much want her to be in my life. It was a pretty good talk.

School has started again, and while the summer was extremely busy, and the first couple of weeks of school have been insanely busy, (yes i've had to work several saturdays :-/ ) I am glad that everyone's back to school.

Mom and dad are on a cruise, my older brother went to disney world...AGAIN! Lil brother is working way too hard at his job...and my girls are getting so big! Emma went through two shoe sizes in the span of one summer!

As for me, I've decided that it's time to move, YES....again!! -At least I'm a pro at it now. This time it's for several reasons....one, they are increasing my rent here...and I'm getting nothing more for it, other than stress of a small apt and NO parking if I come home late :( Another reason is this apt has served it's purpose, but the kiddos deserve a little more space to grow up in...and quite honestly Nana could probably use a little more space as well. So I'm looking...gotta be out by Nov 22nd...so hopefully I can find something that will work, and I'm trusting God to guide me to the right decision.

Speaking of putting trust in Him, I have done a few other things to let him guide my path. Melissa and I have signed up for a class together...that is held at the church once a week, for eight weeks...and we both just joined small groups tonight at church. She has joined a women's group..that will be meeting Tuesday evening, and I joined a men's group that meets on Wednesday nights. I'm not quite sure what to expect but I'm really looking forward to what is in store, and what i can learn from other men walking with Christ.

So this week looks to be another exciting week, I'm starting 3 new students in my studio this week...some day I wish I really had a "studio" in MY HOUSE, so that they could come and I could teach them and still be around my family. Traveling to their houses all week long is quite exhausting and sometimes, by the time i sit through traffic, I often don't want to even teach the lesson. Oh well, some day it might happen!

I'm excited about this weekend! Friday Melissa and I and the girls are going up to PA!! YES, Melissa finally gets to meet the rest of the family, she's met mom but not Pop and my brothers and their families. So it should be exciting. I know she's a little nervous...but I'm sure once everyone meet everyone...everything will be fine!!

Anyway, it's 10:22pm...my eyes are so tired...going to go and take out the contacts...curl up in bed...and finish watching some football.

I'll do my best to try and write at least once a week...we'll see how it goes.

Nite nite everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My tunes