Friday, May 29

uh-oh

Posted by John

So I somehow acquired a cold earlier in the week...Sunday into Monday. As much as I tried NOT to be around the kiddos too much, and not spread germs...it would appear that they have caught my cold :( Last night they had the sniffles, and a few small coughs were heard. Luckily, mom was able to get them some medice during the day, and the vaporizer has been humming all night long....SO, hopefully in the next two days, they can get over it.

Kinda ironic that the first family vacation that I'll be able to go on in quite some time...I may end up taking care of two sick kiddos. Maybe the fresh air, and the ocean will cure what they are dealing with.

So I'm sitting here at my desk thinking of all the things I need to pack, or buy or remember to do before I leave. SO MANY things....and apparently, I am cooking dinner one night while we are down at the beach. My parents cook one night, Jim and Laura will be cooking one night, Megan and Joe will be cooking one night....and YEP, I get to cook one night. Times like this, when being a single parent suck!

So I'm trying to figure out what I want to make for everyone, if you ask Bailey or Emma what they would like Daddy to make, they'll tell you "noodles!" So - it may end up that I do a past themed night...we'll see.

As far as my list goes, gotta pack up the kiddos sometime tomorrow, pack up myself sometime tomorrow, take the bikes, golf clubs, laptop, SUNSCREEN, medicine, vaporizer, camera, beach blankets...and I'm sure i'm forgetting something...well luckily I have two days to figure it out.

I will be sure to update my blog while i'm gone with pics and what - not from the trip...I'm sure the kids will provide many great photo-ops throughout the week!

~ more later

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My tunes